Saturday, February 11, 2012

Clipix is my new shopping buddy!

 clipix
I can't seem to get enough of all these free online bookmarking services.  I'm totally geeking out on them.  In fact, I just ran across a cool one and I'd like to share it with you.  I promise, I'll keep it brief and to the point.  Plus, I've even added some big photos because I know you all are visually-orientated folks like myself.
Clipix is a totally free online clipboard that saves and organizes all the things you run across on the web.  I've been trying it out for a couple days and so far am very impressed.  I'm sure it will be helpful to anyone who uses it, but I feel it has one very awesome feature:

   I can control who sees the things I clip!   
That way I can research gifts for my friends and they'll never be the wiser.  It's so sneaky.  I love it!
First of all, let me say that I had no trouble setting up my Clipix account.  I could sign up through my facebook account, so I didn't even have to fill out a form.  There's a little "clip" button that I had to click and drag to my bookmark bar and then I was all set up.
So, the first thing I try to clip is a guitar for my husband.

A little window popped up and it had the exact photo I wanted along with a description and a price.  I didn't have to add anything else.  That was all I needed in one click, or maybe I should say "clip"?
So I go back to my clipix clipboards and find the guitar that I clipped.  This is what I found:

That's a lot of info isn't it?  It is going to make shopping for gifts a whole lot easier for me.
And now that I'm starting to clip gift ideas, I can easily keep my clipboards away from prying eyes.

I bet you all could think of lots more stuff to clip and save and organize and keep from prying eyes.  What do you think?  Would you give a try?  Give it a shot and let me know what you think, please.
Happy online shopping and big hugs from Montana,
Rikka J.
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. so this is basically an alternative to pinterest? I'm gonna give it a try since pinterest can be a bit slow and buggy. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, an alternative to pinterest. I think it's less social and more practical than pinterest. Mr. Ricochet calls it "pinterest for dudes." I'm not giving up my pinterest anytime soon...

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...