Thursday, August 30, 2012

200,000+ pageviews milestone!



It took me 9 months to reach my first 100,000 pageviews.
5 months later I'm at 200,000!
Wow!

Thanks to everyone who visits Ricochet and Away!
Thanks to
everyone who participates in my challenges,
everyone who recommends my blog,
everyone who pinned my crafts,
everyone who linked to my posts,
and
a special thanks to my husband:
Mr. Ricochet, you let me vent my craftiness online with nary a complaint.  You entertain the kids while I'm taking photos of tote bags in the back yard.  You are OK having lots of crockpot dinners so I can spend lots of time sewing.  You understand my need to shop at thrift stores and hardly raise an eyebrow when I come home with a dozen leather skirts I will never wear but instead cut into pieces.  I love you!

Happy crafting and big hugs from Montana,  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another milestone Rikka, you are knocking them down like ninepins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! There is a reason for this of course, and it has to do with none other than YOU!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...